Tommorow, I will depart here, maybe...

at 9th oct, I met japanese cyclist.
his chari koida kyori is not so long, but he is the greatest cyclist in my shiriai.
last night I met another japanese cyclist.
there are many japanese cyclist in central asia. so I'm anshin, but chotto kuyashii.
He is kyoto university student, onaidoshi, and not charibu.
He has cycled from Tenshin, so we could give information and books each other.
I gave him "Cicago sodachi"(chotto oshii...).
He gave me "tabininaru ki". It seems very interesting.

Depend on his information, in central asia It's hard to find net-cafe that can read japanese...

Today, I bought Ra-men!! cho umasaou!
I cannot wait to cook this!


Comments

TARO said…
治樹は現在サマルカンドにいるそうです。
ブログにアクセスできないそうです。
無事です。

Popular posts from this blog

Makedonia, Ohrid 5120km